1. Who publishes AS A JOURNAL?
* as a Journal is published by the Lithuanian Culture Institute. The Institute is a budgetary institution established by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Lithuania which consistently strengthens the role of Lithuanian culture in the world.
2. How do I purchase the print copy of magazine?
Please visit our online shop to find the best option for you.
3. How do I subscribe or give a gift subscription of the print copy of magazine?
Please visit our subscription page to find the best option for you.
4. When will my first print copy of magazine arrive?
You will receive your first print copy by registered mail between 2 and 4 weeks after we publish each new issue (scheduled for June and October). For subscribers in Lithuania and the European Union, each issue will arrive in 2-3 weeks; for outside the European Union, each issue may take up to 4 weeks after the issue date to arrive.
5. When does my subscription expire?
It depends on how many issues you subscribe to. If you subscribe to 2 issues, the subscription will expire after you receive the second issue; if you subscribe to 4 issues, it will expire after 4 magazine issues will be sent to you.
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payments via PaySera. Alternatively, you could request an invoice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by a bank
7. Can I get a receipt for the purchase of magazine and a confirmation of my subscription?
Yes. We will happily send you a receipt. After subscribing, you can expect to receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. For all other
requests, please email email@example.com.
8. Can I make a return?
According to Lithuanian and European Law, printed books and magazines are excluded from the right to return, as long as the item you received complies with all the guarantees. In the unlikely event that your magazine arrives damaged, please contact us within 14 days to receive a replacement (if the issue is still in stock) or a refund.
* as a Journal subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time and receive a refund for any issues not sent as well as the proportional shipping cost balance. If you wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can I subscribe to the print copy of magazine if I live outside Lithuania or the EU?
Yes. You can subscribe to *as a Journal from most countries, although it may take longer to receive print copies by mail. Please not that currently there is no option for delivery to Russia and Belarus.
10. How much do I have to pay for the shipment and what are expected delivery times?
The farther your print copy is shipped, the higher the shipping cost. Shipping cost in Lithuania: 2 Eur, within the European Union: 7,5 Eur, outside the European Union: 10 Eur. The shipping services are provided by Lithuanian Post.
11. How can I read the newest issue of magazine for free?
Three articles from the newest issue could always be read for free on our website. The remaining articles will become available online 3 months after the issue date.
We invite you to sign up for our newsletter or (and) to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates on when new articles will be
published on www.asajournal.lt.
12. How do I read back issues of magazine for free?
Its simple! Just visit our back issues page and download the issue of your interest to your device for free.
13. How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
Its a good way to make your email box that bit more exciting. To subscribe to our newsletter, scroll down to the bottom of our webpage and click on “Sign up for our Newsletter”. You may expect 4-6 newsletters per year.
14. How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
We will be sad to see you leave… Just scroll down to the bottom of the newsletter and click on “Unsubscribe from our Newsletter”, or email
Thank you for reading *as a Journal. For further assistance, please email